UP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department offers several scholarships programs to the deserving aspirants of Uttar Pradesh from 9th Standard to Post Graduation. To avail UP Scholarship program, the candidates should apply through the online portal that is scholarship.up.gov.in. It can be assumed that the UP Scholarship application process both for the Pre-Matric and Post-Matric program every year, will be started from every year in July month.
UP Scholarship– Key Documents Required
While applying for any UP scholarship, students need to support their applications with key documents like –
- Residential proof like ration card, aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license or PAN card
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Student ID proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Bank passbook of the student
- Note: The specific document requirements may vary depending on the scholarship scheme and its guidelines. Students should refer to the scholarship portal and guidelines for accurate and up-to-date information. Contact our institute .