- Professional Communication
- Applied Mathematics-I
- Applied Physics
- Applied Chemistry
- Engineering. Drawing
- Computer Application for Engineering
- Workshop Practice
- Building Material
- Civil Lab-I (Building Material Testing Lab)
- Elementary Elect. & Mech. Engineering
- Strength of Materials
- Public Health Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Building Construction and Maintenance
- Concrete Technology
- Civil Engg. Drawing I
- Civil Lab-2(B.C. & Maintenance Lab, Conc. Tech. Lab & Soil Mech. Lab)
- Design of Steel & Masonary Structures
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure
- Transporation Engineering
- Estimating, Costing and Valuation
- Construction Management, Accounts & Entrepreneurship Development
- Civil Engineering Drawing II
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environment Pollution and Control
- Earthquake Engineering
- Civil Lab -3 (R.C.C. & Highway)
- Project Work & Visit
- Field Exposure Done in II Year
A battle is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals and achieving them. Even the most tedious chores will become endurable as one parade though each day, convinced that every task, no matter how menial or boring brings you closer to fulfilling your dreams. Like ways at SAMS, we have some goals and connected objectives to turn our students into technocrats of tomorrow.
Some of these objectives are:
- To motivate our students to pursue their education in such a manner so that they can lead the next generation in transforming the engineering disciplines .
- To introduce them, with not just the theoretical aspects of their curriculum but with the practical and most updated innovations of the industry through class presentations, assignments and live demonstrations in state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops.
- To make them understand natural systems, to foster the intelligent use of resources and to design sustainable infrastructure systems.
- To respond to the growing needs of students belonging to the lower and middle strata of the society.
- To facilitate them with industry insight through industrial training and industrial visit incorporated in curriculum.
- To provide them the quintessential requirements of today’s industrial arena viz. communication skills, human resource management and marketing.
- And lastly, to build them as individuals who can usher in technology driven economic development of the country in order to enrich the quality of life of its citizens.
Eligibility : Minimum qualification for securing admission to the Diploma in Engineering in Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science in class 10th, passed or appearing from a recognized board.