National Scholarship Portal
NSP (National Scholarship Portal) is an online scholarship portal that provides various scholarships for students in India, enabling them to pursue their education. It offers a wide range of schemes from the Central Government, State Government, and other government institutions like AICTE, UGC, etc.
Required Documents for NSP Scholarship
- Aadhaar card: A copy of the Aadhaar card for proof of identity and DOB.
- Bank Passbook: Students should have a valid bank passbook in their name. The passbook should display the student’s account details, including the account number and IFSC code.
- Income Certificate: Students are required to submit an income certificate. The income certificate should be obtained as per the guidelines mentioned in the scholarship’s specific requirements. It serves as proof of the student’s family income.
- Educational documents: Students need to provide relevant educational documents. These may include mark sheets, certificates, or transcripts from previous academic qualifications.
- Domicile Certificate: As specified in the respective scholarship guidelines, students may need to submit a domicile certificate. This certificate verifies their residency in a particular state or region.
- Bonafide student certificate: Students should obtain a Bonafide student certificate from their respective school, college, or institute. This certificate confirms their enrollment as a student in the institution. If the institution is different from the student’s domicile state, the certificate may be required as per scholarship guidelines.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): If students belong to a specific caste category eligible for reservation or specific scholarship schemes, they may need to provide a valid caste certificate.
Note: The specific document requirements may vary depending on the scholarship scheme and its guidelines. Students should refer to the scholarship portal and guidelines for accurate and up-to-date information. Contact our institute .