STUDY AT SAMS
SAMS Institute of Polytechnic Engineering came into existence in the year 2010, with an endeavor to generate skilled technical manpower for the Hospitality Industry as well as to enhance the quality of technical education and encourage research and development in the engineering sector. The institute is well comprised of state-of-the-art facilities to encourage students to excel in the technical field. It is well equipped with well-connected computer labs Mechanical Lab, electronics lab, workshops organized for civil and electrical and all other required facilities. Students are also exposed to industrial visits to meet various industry personalities to build up their knowledge.
PROGRAMS OFFEREDInstitute offers 3 Years Diploma Courses in Engineering, approved by Board of Technical Education. Various Diploma Courses offered are:
- Diploma in MECHANICAL AUTOMOBILE Engineering.
- Diploma ELECTRICAL Engineering.
- Diploma ELECTRONICS Engineering.
- Diploma CIVIL Engineering.
- Diploma COMPUTER SCIENCE Engineering.
- Diploma MECHANICAL PRODUCTION Engineering.
SAMS Institute of Engineering strives to build up the technocrats of tomorrow and in order to achieve this, we have set some objectives.
- To motivate and develop students to become next-generation leaders and transform the outlook of engineering disciplines.
- To expose them to the practical and most updated industry innovations through presentations, live demonstration and assignments, apart from imparting a high-quality theoretical knowledge.
- To make them aware of natural systems in order to foster the appropriate use of resources so as to design sustainable infrastructure systems.
- o focus on the students hailing from lower and middle economic class.
- To expose students to industrial training and visits so as to give them an industry insight
- To provide students the quintessential requirements of the current industrial arena like communication skills, human resource management and marketing.
- To generate students, who can thrive well in the technology-driven economic development of the nation.
ELIGIBILITY: Minimum qualification for admission in Diploma in Engineering in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science is 10th passed or appearing from a recognized board.
SAMS Institute of Hotel Management, established in the year 1997 is a leading college and ranked as one of the best institutes in Northern India. It is approved by A.I.C.T.E Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The institute is well comprised of facilities like modern Practical Laboratories for food production, F&B Service training restaurant with an extraordinary bar setup, housekeeping lab with the model guest room, laundry, front office lab, food science lab, and a well-equipped library.
PROGRAMS OFFEREDSAMS Institute of Hotel Management offers the following courses:
BHMCT- 4 Years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Degree awarded by Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow.
DHMCT- 3 Years Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Diploma awarded by Board of Technical Education, U.P, Lucknow.
B.Sc HMCTT- 3 Years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management, Degree awarded by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab.
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVESAMS provides a competitive learning environment with an amalgamation of wide curriculum, industry inputs and complete development of the students. Focus, dedication, discipline and commitment are the major factors to build up true professionals for the hospitality industry. An outline of key objectives followed at SAMs is mentioned below:
- To prepare dynamic managers well-versed with the diversified dimensions of the industry and the skills for managing business across the globe.
- To impart highly contemporary management and computer education to students, along with a practical approach required for the hotel industry.
- To focus on the students hailing from lower and middle economic class.
- To indulge students in industrial training for a minimum period of six months.
- To administer students with a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations.
- To provide students a complete understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food, beverage services operations.
- To furnish marketing knowledge with reference to the industry.
- To enhance students' working knowledge of nutrition and food science.
- To create awareness among the students about the nature of jobs in the industry.
- To educate students about principles of management and its relevant industrial practices.
- To introduce students with the elementary French Language highly recommended for hotel industry.
- To maintain healthy relations with highly recognized hospitality and business sector organizations of the country, for student's exposure.