SAMS Institute of Hotel Management established in the year 1997 is a leading college for hotel management and ranked as one of the best institutes in Northern India. Approved by A.I.C.T.E Ministry of HRD, Government of India. SAMS Institute is best hotel management college in Northern India.
The institute is well comprised of facilities like modern Practical Laboratories for food production, F&B Service training restaurant with an extraordinary bar setup, housekeeping lab with the model guest room, laundry, front office lab, food science lab, and a well-equipped library. The Institute’s library is stocked with wide range of books, magazines, Journals, related to Hospitality Industry. Highly qualified teachers with extensive industry experience and exposure forms the faculty base. Institute offers a power packed curriculum to their students through a wide range of activities and highly comprehensive theory classes, thus producing the breed of professionally distinct and determined pool of manpower to serve the global hospitality industry.
SAMS Institute of Hotel Management offers the following courses:
BHMCT- 4 Years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Degree awarded by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University,Lucknow (AKTU), formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU).
SAMS provides a competitive learning environment with an amalgamation of wide curriculum, industry inputs and complete development of the students. Focus, dedication, discipline and commitment are the major factors to build up true professionals for the hospitality industry. An outline of key objectives followed at SAMS is mentioned below:
- To prepare dynamic managers well-versed with the diversified dimensions of the industry and the skills for managing business across the globe.
- To impart highly contemporary management and computer education to students, along with a practical approach required for the hotel industry
- To focus on the students hailing from lower and middle economic class
- To indulge students in industrial training for a minimum period of six months
- To administer students with a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations
- To provide students a complete understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food, beverage services operations
- To furnish marketing knowledge with reference to the industry
- To enhance students’ working knowledge of nutrition and food science
- To create awareness among the students about the nature of jobs in the industry
- To educate students about principles of management and its relevant industrial practices
- To introduce students with the elementary French Language highly recommended for hotel industry
- To maintain healthy relations with highly recognized hospitality and business sector organizations of the country, for student’s exposure
Search our college online like hotel management college in India, best hotel management college in India, top listed hotel management college in India, hotel management college & courses in India, graduation for hotel management in India, top hotel management college in India, list of bachelor of hotel management college in India, best hotel management institute in India, top 10 hotel management college in India, AICTE approved hotel management colleges in India, pioneer hotel management college in India, best courses after 10+2 in India, Best hotel & tourism management college in India, A grade college of hotel management in India.