SAMS Institute of Hotel Management, established in the year 1997 is a leading college and ranked as one of the best institutes in Northern India. It is approved by A.I.C.T.E Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The institute is well comprised of facilities like modern Practical Laboratories for food production, F&B Service training restaurant with an extraordinary bar setup, housekeeping lab with the model guest room, laundry, front office lab, food science lab, and a well-equipped library.
PROGRAMS OFFEREDSAMS Institute of Hotel Management offers the following courses:
BHMCT- 4 Years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Degree awarded by Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow.
DHMCT- 3 Years Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Diploma awarded by Board of Technical Education, U.P, Lucknow.
B.Sc HMCTT- 3 Years Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management, Degree awarded by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab.
SAMS provides a competitive learning environment with an amalgamation of wide curriculum, industry inputs and complete development of the students. Focus, dedication, discipline and commitment are the major factors to build up true professionals for the hospitality industry. An outline of key objectives followed at SAMs is mentioned below:
- To prepare dynamic managers well-versed with the diversified dimensions of the industry and the skills for managing business across the globe.
- To impart highly contemporary management and computer education to students, along with a practical approach required for the hotel industry.
- To focus on the students hailing from lower and middle economic class.
- To indulge students in industrial training for a minimum period of six months.
- To administer students with a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations.
- To provide students a complete understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food, beverage services operations.
- To furnish marketing knowledge with reference to the industry.
- To enhance students' working knowledge of nutrition and food science.
- To create awareness among the students about the nature of jobs in the industry.
- To educate students about principles of management and its relevant industrial practices.
- To introduce students with the elementary French Language highly recommended for hotel industry
- To maintain healthy relations with highly recognized hospitality and business sector organizations of the country, for student's exposure