BACHELOR DEGREE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY (BHMCT)
4 Year Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT), Degree awarded by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- Food Production & Patisserie-I
- Food & Beverages Service-I
- Front Office Operations-I
- Hotel House Keeping-I
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Management Concepts
- Food Production & Patisserie-II
- Food & Beverages Service-II
- Front Office Operations-II
- Hotel House Keeping-II
- Computer Applications
- Food Production & Patisserie-Ill
- Food & Beverages Service-Ill
- Front Office Operations-Ill
- Hotel House Keeping-Ill
- Food Science
- Basic Accountancy
- Food Production & Patisserie-lV
- Food & Beverages Service-lV
- Front Office Operations-IV
- Hotel House Keeping-IV
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Hotel Laws
- Food Production & Patisserie-V
- Food & Beverages Service-V
- Front Office Operations-V
- Hotel House Keeping-V
- F & B Management
- Financial Management
- Food Production & Patisserie-VI
- Food & Beverages Service-VI
- Front Office Operations-VI
- Hotel House Keeping-VI
- Hospitality Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism and Hotel Economics
- Hotel Accountancy
- Facility Planning
- Environment Management
- Industrial Training
SAMS, is best BHMCT colleges in India. We provide 4 Year Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology. It’s top colleges for BHMCT in UP, India. We, at SAMS, believe that defining objectives clearly and purposefully is the first step towards fulfilling those objectives. Focus, concentration, and commitment are the key elements that enable us to single- mindedly prepare managers for the hospitality industry and corporate sector to place them effectively. Below is a brief outline of our key objectives. We know that the success of our students is our success.
- To prepare dynamic managers equipped with the understanding of the cross dimensions of the industry. In addition, to equip those managers with skills for handling businesses across the globe.
- To impart highly innovative and need-based management and computer education to young boys and girls, along with educating them on the use of various applications relevant to the hotel industry.
- To respond to the growing needs of students belonging to the lower and middle economic strata.
- To provide industrial training to students for a minimum period of six months in various star hotels.
- To provide students a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations.
- To provide students with total expertise and understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food and beverage services operations.
- To highlight and educate students about the elements of marketing with special reference to the industry.
- To provide students with a working knowledge of nutrition and food science.
- To provide students with an understanding and awareness of the nature of jobs in this industry.
- To teach students about the principles of management and management practices related to the industry.
- To provide an introduction to the French language, which has adequate relevance to hotel industry.
- To establish meaningful relation with reputed hospitality and business sector organization of the country, with a view to provide students with adequate exposure and experience.
Eligibility : Minimum qualification for securing admission to degree/diploma level programmes is 10+2, passed or appearing in any stream from a recognized board. However, candidate studying in B.A., B.Com and B.Sc. may also apply for admission.