SAMS Institute of Polytechnic Engineering came into existence in the year 2010, with an endeavor to generate skilled technical manpower for the Hospitality Industry as well as to enhance the quality of technical education and encourage research and development in the engineering sector. The institute is well comprised of state–of-the-art facilities to encourage students to excel in the technical field. It is well equipped with well-connected computer labs, electronics lab, workshops organized for civil and electrical and all other required facilities. Students are also exposed to industrial visits to meet various industry personalities to build up their knowledge. SAMS Institute, It is AICTE Approved Polytechnic Colleges in India, Best Polytechnic College in Uttar Pradesh, Polytechnic Colleges in UP, College for Diploma in Engineering in UP, Best Polytechnic College in UP, Top Polytechnic Colleges in UP, College for Diploma in Engineering in UP.
Institute offers 3 Years Diploma Courses in Engineering, approved by Board of Technical Education.
Various Diploma Courses offered are
- D.E (MECHANICAL AUTOMOBILE)
- D.E (ELECTRICAL)
- D.E (ELECTRONICS)
- D.E (CIVIL)
- D.E (COMPUTER SCIENCE)
- D.E (MECHANICAL PRODUCTION)
SAMS Institute of Engineering strives to build up the technocrats of tomorrow and in order to achieve this, we have set some objectives.
- To motivate and develop students to become next-generation leaders and transform the outlook of engineering disciplines
- To expose them to the practical and most updated industry innovations through presentations, live demonstration and assignments, apart from imparting a high-quality theoretical knowledge
- To make them aware of natural systems in order to foster the appropriate use of resources so as to design sustainable infrastructure systems
- To focus on the students hailing from lower and middle economic class
- To expose students to industrial training and visits so as to give them an industry insight
- To provide students the quintessential requirements of the current industrial arena like communication skills, human resource management and marketing
- To generate students, who can thrive well in the technology-driven economic development of the nation.
Minimum qualification for admission in Diploma in Engineering in Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science is 10th passed or appearing from a recognized board.